CQJP July Block

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Bought it at The Second-Hand Store

I keep going back to search for treasures. And I found some more!
a lace tablecloth for $2


 a meter of fine, white cotton for $1



12 feet of lace for $1







a package of yarn for 25 cents





seam binding for 25 cents and a package of curly hair for 25 cents









See what was in the package of yarn?









           And more laces in a package for $1


Treasure hunting is addictive!
Everything I found  is already earmarked for projects I'm planning.













I hope you find some treasure today.
Thanks for visiting.
Hugs from Suz

10 comments:

  1. Suztats,
    Those are some wonderful treasures you have found. The treasures I keep finding is the amazing friends I have all over the place. Specially the ones who clean out old broken metal pieces..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about it being addictive. That yarn is a pretty shade of pink. Lots of nice lace pieces too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky you--
    you found great materials, to make wonderfull art creations,--and all so very sheep...
    Love the pink yarn, dear Suz.
    Hugs, and have a wonderfull week-end.
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That, Bsotf, is the best treasure in the world! Friends! Hey, got any metal lurking around? tee hee. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is, Gina! It's one addiction I don't mind having. BTW, your tat has been mailed. Hope you like it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right, Dorthe! I should have known you'd like that yarn! Your card is on its way. Have a good weekend, too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh..... what a lovely blog you have. Wish I knew how to tat..... took a class many years back..... I know there is a secret to how you pull the thread, but, alas, I have forgotten. So I just try to collect it when I can find such treasures. Thanks for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure did hit the jackpot! Those look like a nice little pile of goodies, just waiting for the magic to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you dls! I love your butterfly and moth quilt--so gorgeous! Thank, and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did Jillayne1 I almost always find some treasure at this shop, so, of course, that means I keep going back! My goodies are in production. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!